- Support to the victims of Disasters by providing Relief and Rehabilitation.
- Educate vulnerable communities in Disaster risk reduction by forming Task force teams and providing capacity building trainings at village level.
- Awareness on HIV/AIDS, family development and girl child education at village level by qualified staff.
- Financial support as income generation activity to women's groups through SIX MACT Societies formed and trained by SSC.
- Giving legal advice, hope and consolidation through counseling and presence to the prisoners in the jails by our prison ministry team.
- Running a Home for the street children ‘Deepanivas’ Rescue/Boarding and Lodging/Free formal Education/Skill training and placement.
Click here to see more Activities